We collect and store confidential information including, but not limited to your name, email address, telephone numbers, your company information, financial information, transactional information based on your activities on the website, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic information, ad data, IP address, standard web log information and supplemental information from third parties such as Google Analytics. If you would like to opt out of such implementations please stop using the website.
We may use your confidential information for the following purposes:
1. To display your profile/advertisement on the website to facilitate our services.
2. To provide contact information to relevant parties after your approval.
3. To derive and share industry knowledge including valuation multiples, profit margins, transaction structures, key drivers, challenges, etc.
4. To send you information about Yeforum, our products, our services, service updates, and promotional offers.
5. To improve our services, collect fees, enforce our policies, and enforce our Terms and Conditions.
6. To resolve disputes, respond to legal requirements, prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and protect anyone's rights, property, and safety.
We might post testimonials on our website obtained from users' and these could include your name, company, city and other personal information. We obtain permission from our users' prior to posting their testimonials on the website and are not responsible for any personal information a user might include in their testimonial.
Yeforum is fully committed to protecting your confidential information. But in unforseen circumstances of technical failures or malfunctions, Yeforum will not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from it.
When you receive contact details of potential counterparties, the counterparty reserves the right to remove their information from your database.
If you would like to close your account, please contact us and we shall process your request at the earliest. We regularly clean our data and might close your account if your account for inactivity or for any other reason which may improve our website. We retain confidential information from closed accounts to derive industry knowledge, comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.